1) Paint a cardboard tag with black gesso
2) Stencil on hearts with red paint (I used Dylusions Postbox Red) and the Tim Holtz Hearts stencil.
3) Emboss a few of the hearts with white embossing powder, removing some so the red of the hearts show through.
4) Trim the images from Valentine Wishes and add to your tag.
5) Add red sequins and small flatback red pearls randomly down one side.
1) Cut out an image from the Romance Jewel It collage sheet.
2) Trim to fit your mini domino.
3) Glue on with Glossy Accents and then add a layer of Glossy Accents to the top. Dry.
4) Run thin cord around the edges.
5) Add gems at each corner.
6) Add a bail to the back and string on ball chain.
1) Spray your journal page with Art Anthology Timeless and Siesta Key Colorations (or any yellow and turquoise blue mist).
2) Stencil on dots using Art Anthology Blocked Stencil (or any other stencil with tiny dots).
3) Paint circles with yellow paint (I used Paper Artsy Lemon Zest).
4) Paint diamond strip using orange and blue paint (I used Art Anthology Fiji and Tango Velvets).
4) Paint your flower with the same colors.
5) Cut out your image from the Isn't it Romantic and add it to the lower right corner.
6) Arrange your elements and add your quote.
1) Spray a tag with Art Anthology Rustic and French Toast Colorations (or any rusty pink & brown mists).
2) Add stamping of your choice.
3) Stencil with Tim Holtz Measured stencil.
4) Cut out a 3-1/2 x 2/12 square from the Namaste Paper Pack.
5) Cut out an image from Vintage Portraits.
6) Run Golden Rod Stickles around the edges of you collage image. Dry well.
7) Arrange everything and then add some Prima flowers. Tie a bow at the top.
And here is your free image!
Thank you for visiting with me today. If you would like to see these and other great collage sheets, please visit the Gecko Galz Etsy store.