Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It’s Been a Busy Month

Sorry everyone that I’ve been missing this past month.  It’s been busy.  Work, son’s baseball, and now, a new addition to the family.  Nope, not a baby, LOL, as I’m not having any more kids, but a new puppy!

Let me introduce my son’s new beagle pup, named Mojeaux!  For all of you not from South Louisiana, it’s pronounced “mojo”.

IMG_1362 IMG_1364

Isn’t he cute?  He’s a Lemon Spotted Beagle.  My son wants to train him to be a rabbit dog, but as things are looking, he’s going to be a lap dog!  In two days he has been kennel-trained, though since he is only 7 weeks old, the house-training is ongoing.  When Mojeaux gets sleepy, all you have to do is say, Go to Bed, and he goes and curls up in his kennel!

So, it’s like having a baby.  Regular feedings, “mistake” cleanups, getting up twice a night (though that is son’s job right now), playing constantly, it’s all that. 

Now, I do have a LOT of auction finds to share with you, a miniature supply swap I was involved in (lots of goodies there), and just things in general, but will do that (hopefully) when I am on vacation next week.  Of course, son leaves to go visit relatives for two weeks, so I will have puppy duty to share with hubby. 

Maybe I can also get some crafting in – currently, I’m working on some miniature flowers, a dollhouse, a miniature “wicker” coffee table, and a couple other mini things as I can find the time.  I need to get some RL sized stuff created, my selling blog and my Etsy stores updated, plus I need a pair of round nose and chain nose pliers so I can get some jewelry made (got a few ideas in mind, though all I’ve ever made before are anklets).  Not enough time nor money in the day to do everything.  Sigh.

Until later…………………………..

8 comments:

  1. Is there anything cuter than a little boy and his puppy???? I think not! Love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY...that is one cute puppy! Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, he is so adorable! It looks like your son is reading him a bedtime story :)
    How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your new family member is so darn cute! Hope you get that crafting time in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to the Bloggerette Sorority and wanted to stop by and meet some of the 'sisters'. Hi!

    My door is always open. Help yourself to some tea and cookies and please ignore all the dog hair from my 6 dogs.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute puppy! I sure miss my dog. she was stolen when I was on a extended vacation. Still cant bring myself to get another one.

    My name is Sherry and I wanted to come by and introduce myself as I have joined the Bloggerette Sorority. I am new to the blog world (3 weeks!) so I missed the Rush, but I look forward to joining in on the fun in the future. I would be honored if you would come by my blog for a visit at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there.

    Take Care~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete