Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Seven Deadly Sins ATC Swap–Gluttony

The next swap I’m participating in is a continuation of the Seven Deadly Sins swap on Swap-Bot.  The theme this time is Gluttony.  Easy huh, just like the Lust ATC huh? 

NO!  Neither one was easy.  Sounds easy though, right?  And Gluttony, well everyone knows what that is, so should be easy to find clippies to use.  Well, it was a middling hard hunt.  Just so hard to find what I was looking for.  To top it off, I’ve been “blocked” for the last week or so. 

My artistic abilities aren’t firing on all cylinders and now I’ve committed myself to doing not only the Seven Deadly Sins, but I also have a BIG Christmas ATC swap in November, a Tag Swap in November, and both ATC & Inchie swaps due in December.

But, back to this card.  So, ready to see what I sort of came up with?  I say sort of because this is my digital card, not a picture of what the actual card will look like when it’s finished.

Gluttony ATC Digital Card for Blog

Yeah, it’s missing something (& there’s a big copyright symbol in the middle LOL).  That’s why I like to draft it out in Photoshop (love-hate relationship there) to see how it will look and what kind of tweaking needs to be done. 

Maybe tomorrow, I’ll be more “on” with my artistic abilities and be able to come up with something.  Wish me luck!

LiveWrite Signature Line

No comments:

Post a Comment