Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Release Blog Hop - Technique Junkies

Good Morning and Happy September, Junkies!!  I know we are well on the way to Fall and then Christmas!  Well I can and what better way to bring in September than with a blog hop.  The Technique Junkies team is hosting a blog hop to share all the new exciting September Releases with you.  So join us today as we hop into September and showcase all the new goodies.  Don't forget to to visit each team members blog in order not to miss any of the fun.  If you  haven’t started at the beginning, please visit the Technique Junkie Designer Blog (http://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com) so you are sure to catch it all!

You've just seen Gini Cagle's project and isn't her work just awesome?!?!  She uses such vibrant colors when she creates her gorgeous cards.

Here is the hop participants in order:
I was in the Christmas mood, so decided to create this Christmas card.  The only thing left is to decide who to send it to.  I used two of our new Christmas releases, Ornament and Merry Christmas 2.





I stamped both with Versafine ink onto a piece of card and then cut them out.  For the Ornament, I painted with Art Anthology Shamrock and Desire Velvet, then gave the entire image a coat of Art Anthology Gold Metal Effects.  I matted both the ornament and the sentiment with a piece of Christmas paper I had in my stash and then with a piece of deep red card.  Finally, I affixed both to a black card.  I love the contrast I got with the black, red, and green.  The colors really stand out.

Love the new September releases?  Well they are currently on sale for 15% off through this weekend!   Go to http://techniquejunkies.com/ click on September 2015 Releases.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts in my comments section.  I truly love hearing what you have to say!  You are now ready for the next stop on our August Releases Hop --- Robin Redd!  Why don't you drop by her blog and see what she has in store for you!


Until later,

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you achieved such gorgeous detail in that ornament stamps. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. All those colours on the ornament is stunning. It looks like a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been over to see all the new releases. They are great! LOVE the design in this ornament...very elegant too!

    ReplyDelete