Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Gecko Galz October Fun

Good morning everyone!  I'm a little late getting this blog post done, but I wanted to share with you some projects I made using Gecko Galz digital collage sheets.

 Since Halloween is at the end of the month, most of my projects had a Halloween theme.
I used an image from Boo-tiful Halloween.

Well, this one didn't, but I participated in a swap with a Circus theme.
I used this vintage image from Circus Circus.

Doesn't this look creepy?
I used an image from Jeepers Creepers.

If you like these images, check of the Gecko Galz Etsy store where there are tons and tons are awesome digital collage sheets.

Until later.................

2 comments:

  1. I really like your projects this month, Marilyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! the last one is especially creepy, great work!

    ReplyDelete