Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome to the Circus Digital ATC

Good morning everyone.  I was recently selected to join the SoArtful Design Inspiration Team (YAY me!).  Each month, we issue challenges to our followers and August’s challenge is the Circus, using red & white stripes, blue, and yellow.  Visit the SoArtful Challenges blog for more details and to submit your entry (& to receive some great inspiration from our designers).

Here’s my first contribution to the design team.  It’s a digital ATC with images from Deviant Scrap artists Pink Lottery, Rucola Designs, Hidden Vintage Studios, Beth Rimmer, and Krysty Scrap Designs.  I don’t have mad digital illustration skills, but I think it turned out quite nicely.

Circus ATC

Hope you like it!

Until later………………………………

LiveWriter Signature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work! I never even thought of digital ATCs... but it makes so much sense!

    ReplyDelete