Thursday, October 1, 2015

October New Releases - Technique Junkies Blog Hop

Good Morning and Happy October, Junkies!!  Can you believe it's already October?  Where has the year flown?  In anticipation of a great October, the Technique Junkies team is hosting a blog hop to share all the new exciting October Releases with you.  So join us today as we hop into October and showcase all the new goodies.  Don't forget to to visit each team members blog in order not to miss any of the fun.  If you  haven’t started at the beginning, please visit the Technique Junkie Designer Blog (http://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com) so you are sure to catch it all!

You've just seen Judy Jackson's project and isn't her work just awesome?!?!  She creates an amazing range of gorgeous cards.

Here is the hop participants in order:
I fell in love with the IncrediBall Canning Jar Set and the matching IncrediBall Labels and just had to do something with them.  I thought this tag was perfect.





To start, I used a white Basically Bare tag that I sprayed with Art Anthology Colorations in Ink Spot and Juicy.  I then stamped the Incrediball Canning Jar on a piece of mixed media paper and cut out.  I then restamped it on a thin, clear, plastic sleeve (I used an ATC sleeve) and cut out just the body, cutting inside the lines.  I glued three sides of the trimmed sleeve to the image leaving the top open, let dry, and then sprinkled in some Sterling glitter.  I then sealed the top and glued the image to the tag.  I chose one of the labels from the Incrediball Labels Set, cut it out, and glued it on top of the plastic.  Next I stamped the sentiment that comes with the Incrediball Canning Jar Set and embossed with black embossing powder.  To finish, I threaded a piece of orange fiber through the hole and tied it into a bow.

Love the new October Releases?  Well, they are currently on sale for 15% off through October 9th!   Go to http://techniquejunkies.com/ click on October 2015 Releases.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts in my comments section.  I truly love hearing what you have to say!  You are now ready for the next stop on our August Releases Hop --- Robin Redd!  Why don't you drop by her blog and see what she has in store for you!


Until later,





2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the picture doesn't do the sparkle justice on your tag Judy. This is lovely. Really beautiful. Happy Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to think of a way to turn my jar into a shaker card and couldn't come up with any ideas. Your idea is terrific. Very clever and cute.

    ReplyDelete