Saturday, November 14, 2015

Christmas Ball Jar Tag

Good morning everyone!  I have another Technique Junkies project for your today.  Christmas is right around the corner and I wanted to celebrate that fact by creating a Christmas-y tag.  My husband always loves finding homemade jams and jellies, most of which are packaged in Ball jars.  That was the inspiration for this tag:


I stamped Vortex and then embossed it with Faded Jeans Distress Embossing Powder.  I then sprayed the tag with Art Anthology Rustic Colorations.  The embossing acts as a resist.  I then stamped the jar from the Incrediball Canning Jar Set and stamped on of the labels from the Incrediball Labels in the center.

Next I painted the jar with Art Anthology Ferrari Sorbet to mimic strawberry jam.  I tied a piece of green fiber around the top and then popped it on my tag using foam squares.  I then stamped Merry Christmas on a piece of mixed media paper, sprayed with Granny Smith Colorations, blotted, and then filled in the words with green Stickles.  I also outlined my tag with green Stickles.

Finally, I tied a piece of red fiber into a box at the top.  Easy peasy!

Until later.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment