Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cowboy Up

Good morning everyone.  Just taking the opportunity to share a couple of things I created with some Technique Junkies stamps.  They just released their new ones yesterday and lucky me, I have a few of them,

I created this ATC using Cowboy Boots, Howdy Partner, & Snakeskin, some Art Anthology Colorations, and some beading cord.
For the tag, I used Snakeskin, a little EP, some some wooden stars paint with Metallique paint, & some twine.
Lastly, not cowboy related at all, is this PL-sized card I created using nothing but Row, black gesso, Lindy's Stamp Gang Mist, white EP, and a little white pigment spray.

Hope you enjoyed!  And as a tip, all of Technique Junkies new releases are on sale until the 8th for 15% off.

 Until later......................





Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment