Good morning everyone! I'm participating in the Edgar Allen Poe Blog Hop! Today I want to share with you an ATC I created just for the swap.
I used one of the new stamps Lost Coast Designs released for this hop, Zentangle Raven Left Small along with Crow Border and Cat Quotes.
1) Rub Spiced Marmalade Distress Paint across the ATC. Using the Tim Holtz Twisted Stencil, stencil with Seedless Preserves.
2) Mask off some of the crows on the Crow Border and randomly stamp with black ink.
3) Stamp Cat Quotes using sepia ink randomly across card.
4) Using transparent gloss texture paste and the Tim Holtz Linen stencil, randomly stencil.
5) Flick black, orange, and white mists across background.
6) Stamp Zentangle Raven Left Small and cut out. Pop up off page with pop dots.
7) Using rubons letters, add Nevermore to the bottom of the card. Edge with black ink.
Now it's YOUR turn to join the hop! Click on the InLinkz link below or click on the Poe Hop image on my sidebar to link up your project!
Gardening and Tameing Tessie...
9 hours ago