Saturday, January 21, 2017

Edgar Allen Poe Blog Hop The Black Cat

Hello everyone!  I'm back with another project for the Edgar Allen Poe Blog Hop.  Today I want to share a journal page.


This journal page was created using Zentangle Cat & Old Typewriter Alphabet from Lost Coast Designs and Edgar Allen Poe from Carmen's Veranda.  I first sprayed the page with yellow mist then stamped old Edgar directly on the page.  I masked him off then stenciled the entire page using texture paste mixed with gray Nuance Powder.  I stamped the cat, cut him out, and colored him in with a black Sharpie, adding some rhinestones for a collar.  Next I stamped The Black Cat with black pigment ink and embossed with chunky black EP.  Finally I added black dots around the edges.

Now it's YOUR turn!  Either click on the link below to add your project to the hop or click on the Poe Hop image on my sidebar.  Enjoy!




Until later.....................


Marilyn

7 comments:

  1. Love your page, black cat is purrfect with Poe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow mist sprayed before stamping Poe gives him such a vintage look! Love all the texture and details you have on this piece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, that background is gorgeous. Well done, you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Poefect in every detail! I'm loving the grey stencil work, everything is so elegant & gothic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Marilyn, great image combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous vintage feeling and totally love the cat part, :=)

    ReplyDelete