This one was created using the Pretty Birds Collage Sheet. I trimmed it up and placed it on an ATC that I edged with blue ink. I went over the image with several different colors of Stickles that closely matched the color of the image. This gave it a raised design and lots of sparkle. The "chirp" was added with stick-on letters. It's a beautiful piece in person but hard to capture with a camera.
1) Sprinkle LSG Yodeling Yellow and Oktoberfest Orange magicals onto your card and spray with water.
2) Stencil the floral image using the Floral Mini layering stencil and Coloure Arte Orange Peel Vivid Metallic. Outline the card with same.
3) Trim a fairy from the new Fairy Magic Collage Sheet along with some of the flowers. Place your fairy on a die cut limb so it looks as if she's sitting on it.
4) Add the words using Chit Chat stickers.
1) Spray a blank coaster with Smooch Pralines and Cream and LSG Yellow Rosee of Texas & Canna Lily Burnt Orange, in that order. Dry
2) Stencil on your design with the Woodgrain layering stencil and any permanent black ink.
3) Cut out the image from the Art Nouveau Collage Sheet and adhere to the left of the coaster.
4) Using an alpha set (Lost Coast Designs Old Typewriter was used here), stamp Kitty onto a piece of cardstock that was colored with LSG Yellow Rose of Texas and Canna Lily Burnt Orange. Trim up the letters and place the word down the right side of the coaster.
5) Add a line of black rhinestones between your image and your word.
6) Finish off with black ribbon around all the edges. Seal with several coats of varnish if you wish to use it as a true coaster. Gloss works best.
Sea Nymphs Collage Sheet that I fussy cut out. "Wanderlust" is from a Travel Quotes stamp set by Lost Coast Designs.
These and more fabulous collage sheets can be found online in the Gecko Galz Etsy store.