Monday, March 27, 2017

Wanderlust ATC How To for Lost Coast Desingns

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share with you how I created the Wanderlust ATC for the Orient Enchantment event.

I started by spraying a piece of mixed media paper with LSG Hi Maintenance Magenta, Luscious Lime, & Sassy Sapphire.  I then stamped the two larger stamps from the Travel Stuff Set using Versamark ink and embossed with black EP.

I cut a section of the paper out to ATC size and edged with black ink.  Next, I stamped the hansa hand from the India Set and cut out.  I colored the hand with Prismacolor pencils.  Before adding the hand to the ATC I splattered the background with yellow and orange paint.

Finally, I stamped Wanderlust from the Travel Quotes Set onto a piece of cardstock then sprayed it with LSG Yellow Rose of Texas.

Until later.............................


Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment