Saturday, April 1, 2017

Tea Time for Gecko Galz

Good evening everyone.  I'm a little behind today but I want to share the tag I created for Gecko Galz April Customer Challenge Alice's Tea Party.

I started by cutting out the images from Go Ask Alice and Whimsical Jewels digital collage sheets and then set them aside.  Next I stenciled the background using the TH Trellis & Doodle stencils together with Desert Sand Ink.  I followed that up with some random stamping using a text stamp and Stazon Timber Brown Ink.

I edged the tag with thin black tape and ran a purple ink pad around the edges.  I then arranged my images and added the fiber.

Thank you for joining me this evening.  The Customer Challenge runs all month at Gecko Galz and you could win a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree!

Until later....................


1 comment:

  1. This is really charming! Interesting background for some wonderful images. :)

    ReplyDelete