Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Dolls


Well, it's been a LONG time since I posted to this blog - real life (in the way of my job) interfered. No matter, it's not currently being read anyway LOL.

Here are two dolls from classes I took in Chicago. The biddy in the leopard print was a Nancy Cronin class and the bride was an Anna Hardman class. Both wonderful teachers and both wonderful classes. There will be another blog entry that showcases dolls I made from Dana Burton's kits and one or two that I created on my own.


Also, there is so much I want to do. I have just TONS of ideas for dresses for dolls, along with all the accessories that go with them. Alas, my studio has been put on hold. Due to fuel prices, there is just no way to afford a new storage building and then convert it into a studio. So, I'm just slightly stymied as I can't get to most of my doll supplies. Things are piled in a small room in the house and also shoved into two attics, under the bed, a spare bedroom, and various closets - wherever I could find room. So, keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment