Monday, February 6, 2012

St. Patrick’s Day ATC Swap Cards & a Purple and Red ATC Swap Card

I’m at it again.  This time, I needed to make two St. Patrick’s Day ATCs for a swap I was hosting over on Milliande and a Purple & Red ATC for a swap I was participating in on Creative Souls

Don’t you just LOVE deadlines?  Makes me get off my rear-end and DO something (& quit blaming my still-recovering-from-surgery back).  I’m remembering now how much fun I have when I’m busy with creating art (no matter how amateurish) and how RELAXING it is. 

Here are the two cards I made for the St. Patrick’s Day swap.  Let me apologize in advance for all the horrid pictures.  It was overcast this weekend, rainy, & windy, so I took the pictures inside.  BAD IDEA.

These will be finding their way to their new owners tomorrow (forgot I had PT today & didn’t make it to the post office).  I used dots of glue and tons of micro beads on the findings in each of the four corners on the Erin Go Bragh card.  I used my favorite sticky back rhinestones & my new love, Tattered Angels, on the St. Patrick’s Day Greetings card.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Here is the Purple & Red ATC – had a tough time with it.  It will be headed on it’s way to Australia tomorrow also (sorry Kaylene, forgot about the PT).

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

In the next few days, I will be sharing cards I have received for the Be My Valentine ATC swap I hosted on Milliande.  I have received some awesome cards, both from my swap partners as well as others I was sent as “thank you’s” for hosting the swap.  I am VERY grateful for these kindnesses.   Ladies, you are all a great bunch of people and it’s a pleasure to host those swaps for you!

Until later……………….

LiveWrite Signature Line

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love your cards! It is one craft I have yet venture into, i know there is no way I could make anything this gorgeous!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC's are all adorable ! I also love Tattered Angels stuff !!! I guess I should also say & a bunch of other crafting supplies !
    Eunice
    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially love your St. Patrick's Day cards... beautifully done. Thanks for visiting my blog, Marilyn...
    that's how I found YOURS!! New friends are always a bonus!!

    Hugs,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ATC's. I completely forgot about St Patty day!
    Your going to have some happy swappers there!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete