Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FINALLY, ART! – Grecian ATCs

WOO HOO!!!!!  I can share! I can finally share!  LOL

As you know by now, I’m on the Gauche Alchemy Design Team.  Since my projects for Gauche Alchemy have now hit the world wide web, I can share them with you.   Today, it will be the Grecian ATCs I created.  Please note that these were made using images from their Showstoppers Kit.

I saw these Grecian beauties on a magazine page included in the kit and HAD to make ATCs for them.  They practically jumped off the page and screamed “PICK ME, PICK ME”!

 
The flowers are from Prima & Reflections.  Butterflies are cut from a border by K&Company.  I can’t remember who made the iridescent leaves but they came from Alpha Stamps as did the gold stickers.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I LOVE the way these turned out.  And, since they were a Design Team project and not a swap, I actually have some of my own art for a change!

My favorite is “Free Spirit”.  The ATC came out just the way I envisioned.  In fact, it practically created itself!

Stay tuned for more Showstoppers Kit projects.  I think you’ll enjoy them.

Until later……………………………
LiveWrite Signature Line

No comments:

Post a Comment