Thursday, April 17, 2014

LWD Design Team Showcase: Mason Row Pegz Stamps

Good morning everyone.  I recently purchased Mason Row's Pegz stamps and decided to give them a test drive.



The stamps come snapped together in a set.  Once you take the set apart, you can start forming your words.  I was working on a travel/beach/nautical ATC so here I made the word “sea”.



The Pegz stamps allow perfect spacing.  No need to worry your letters will be all wonky.



You can string words together.  To add the necessary space between words, just turn one of the unused stamps around and use it as a spacer.



Your words are now perfectly spaced.



In this example, I cut out each word individually so it would fit on my ATC.



Ran them through my Xyron sticker maker.



And now my ATC has the perfect words, with perfectly spaced letters.

Need to do something a little different with spacing?  Check this out:




Yep, it’s that easy.  Just pop the stamps together and stamp.





Just another example.



And when you are done, they all snap together for easy storage.  No more losing stamps because they come loose and fall off your sheet.   I keep these sitting on my worktop within easy reach.

You can find the products used here and many more for your crafting projects at 25% off MSRP at Lone Wolf Designs, LLC.  All you have to do is join the Lone Wolf Designs Discount Craft Supplies Facebook group.  If you haven’t joined us yet, you’re paying TOO MUCH for your craft supplies!

Supplies Used Available from Lone Wolf Designs LLC:
Mason Row Pegz Stamps
Xyron 1.5 Create-A-Sticker

Until later……………………………………….

LiveWrite Signature Line

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that I forgot to get this posted yesterday! Will do it right away. Thank you for sharing this awesome stamp set with everyone. It's sure to be a hit!

    ReplyDelete