Friday, May 30, 2014

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

Okay, giving this another go.  I love Viva Las VegaStamps and would be thrilled if I was chosen.

Here’s a tag I recently completed for a swap.  I used a Viva Las VegaStamp and lots of paint.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Oh, and the fun continues with this ATC I created using a Viva Las VegaStamps motorcycle stamp and embossing powder.

 Pedal Medal

And last but not lease, an altered Altoid tin sent in for another swap.   I used lots of Viva Las VegaStamps on this one also.

           OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Well, I only needed three projects, but I couldn’t resist including  this one.  It’s a journal page I created using several different stamps.  The Dancing Girl is from Viva Las VegaStamps.

So now, I just have to keep my fingers crossed!  Wish me luck!
Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Love that beach tag - thanks for the sneaky peek! Good luck on the DT - hope to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete