Thursday, October 8, 2009

WOW It's been a while!

Well, I haven't posted anything in over a year. It's been a wild year. No new dolls due to health issues, but I have started on a new roombox.

The Conservatory is a roombox that my mini group has been working on and which I hope to have ready soon, then I will begin on two more. I'm creating a Pumpkin roombox (made from a craft pumpkin) and a Birdhouse roombox (to be filled with birdhouses). After that, I still need to finish The Storefront, a shallow roombox that I started at the Mobile Fun Day last month in Gulf Shores, AL. Those girls in that club sure do know how to put on a Fun Day!

But first, I head out to Tampa, FL to attend a Patricia Rose two-day sculpting class. Can I tell you I'm doing the Happy Dance! Two days, 10 people, and Patricia Rose. WOW. Thanks all to my mom who was wonderful enough to foot the bill for the trip & who is going with me as my traveling companion. Such a great mom to have (who also footed the Mobile Fun Day bill & travelled there with me).

Well, if you happen to visit this blog, please pop on over to Darkling Woods Studio and check out her contest, but do it quick! Only one more day before she draws the lucky winner. Then check out Christine V at the Candid Canine blog. She's been running some wonderful contests and is an excellent writer and miniaturist.

When your done with those, then check out Sassy Marsha at Sassy Mini Dolls. Such a wonderful gal.

Well, gotta run as RL calls.
Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment