Good morning everyone! I love using Mixed Media Cards, which are geared toward Project Life. I don't "do" Project Life, but I find them perfect in an of themselves. For this project, I used a 4x6 mixed media card made from watercolor paper. While it can stand alone, it would also look great in your Project Life spread.
1) Stamp Star Power with embossing ink and silver embossing powder over the entire background.
2) Spray with Art Anthology Ink Spot Colorations and then wipe with a baby wipe. The embossing will resist the ink.
3) Using a die cutter and Sizzix Movers and Shapers Carved Ornaments #2 die, cut out the larger ornament from cardstock.
4) Spray the ornament with Art Anthology Granny Smith Colorations and dry thoroughly. Give it a spritz of Gilded Gold Fairy Dust.
5) Tap out a little bit of Art Anthology Ferrari Sorbet onto your mat and using a sponge, stencil on circles using one of the Art Anthology Orbital Stencils (there are three in the set).
6) Next, dab on several coats of Art Anthology Silver Metal Effects to the ornament cap.
7) Place your ornament and cap on the diagonal and glue down (I used my Xyron). Outline the shape and the red circles using a red Sharpie. Stamp Merry Christmas from the Winter Wonderland Sayings Set of 3 onto the lower right hand corner and emboss with black embossing powder.
8) Edge the card with black rick rack.
9) Die cut three stars and emboss with silver embossing powder. Scatter onto card.
Thank you for stopping my today.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
PS. Basically Bare carries Mixed Media Card Sets.
Gorgeous Natural History Bird Printable!
15 minutes ago