1) Stamp Winter Foliage onto tag with a mixture of Tomato Sauce and Snowy Evergreen ink. You can use a deep red and and a deep forest green if you don't have the exact colors. Emboss with clear embossing powder.
2) Stamp Father Christmas with Tomato Sauce and Snowy Evergreen. Paint all white parts like the cuffs of his robe and the fur on his hat by dabbing Art Anthology Frost Sorbet. You want it to look fluffy.
3) Paint the berries on the Winter Foliage with Art Anthology Ferrari Sorbet. Dry well.
4) Spray tag with Art Anthology Granny Smith and Avocado Colorations. Dry slightly then wipe off excess. The embossed areas and the areas painted with Ferrari will resist the spray.
5) Stamp Merry Christmas 2 with black Versafine ink and emboss with green embossing powder.
6) Adhere Santa and Merry Christmas to the tag. Outline Santa with sparkly green ribbon.
7) Top off with a wooden star that has been covered in silver glitter.
I hope you enjoyed today's tag. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!