Friday, February 17, 2017

Be Mine ATC w/Tutorial

Good morning lovelies.  I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  I know I did.  Continuing in that vein I wanted to share a quick Valentine's ATC with you.  It really and truly can be for any time of the year, if you want someone to know how very dear they are to you.

I started out by trimming a red piece of cardstock to ATC size.  I stenciled on hearts using Adirondack Raisin and them stamped Cat Quotes randomly with SU Cherry Cobbler.  Next came some rub-ons from 7 Gypsies.  I stamped Be Mine with SU Cherry Cobbler and then fussy cut out, separating the Be Mine sentiment from the rest of the stamp (two stamps in one! gotta love it).  I added that to the center of my ATC, keeping the main image slightly below center (rule of 1/3).  I then used Cranberry Stickles and Frosted Lace Stickles to add dots of color all over the ATC.  Done!

Thank you for stopping by today.  Check in a little later this week for more step-by-steps from me and other members of the LCD team.

Until later.................
Smiles~
Marilyn (aka Tarnished Rose)




2 comments: