Good morning everyone! Well, the Steampunk Queen of Hearts event is in full swing over at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. My make for the event is a coaster.
Alice and the Queen, Steampunk Planes, and the Gears Background stamps.
1) Stamp the pointing queen from Alice and the Queen and Steampunk Planes with Versamark adn emboss with black EP. Paint the queen with markers and watercolor pencils. For the Steampunk plane, use blue Stickles for the balloon and brown marker for the plane. Cut out and set to the side.
2) Gesso the coaster blank.
3) Spray with LSG Opal Sea Oats then using scarlet Nuance Powder and a water brush, create runs down your page. Dry well.
4) Stamp Gears Background with black ink then mist the entire background with LSG Sidewalk Chalk.
5) Add the Queen and the plane to the coaster. If you don't like the washed out looking gears (I didn't) go back over with a black gel pen.
6) Add black Dresden trim to the edges.
7) Scatter a few hearts around the coaster and add a couple of die cut crowns, adding Goldenrod Stickles to the top.
8) Finally, print "Off with their head", outline with a black fine liner, and cut out. Color with a water brush and a little scarlet Nuance Powder.
Don't forget to join in the fun at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. You'll have a chance to win Lost Coast Designs stamps! Click HERE to enter your Steampunk Queen of Hearts.
Beautiful Actress Photo in Elegant Beaded Gown!
12 hours ago