SPARKLE ATC1) Stencil TH Flourish using modeling paste tinted with Metallique Pink Blush.
2) Cut out Leave a Little Sparkle from the Scripted collage sheet and center it on the card.
3) Using Prima Soft Matte Gel, add fine silver glitter around the edges of the sentiment.
4) Using Prima Soft Matte Gel, add some pink microbeads randomly around the sentiment.
5) Finish by going around the edges with pink chalk ink.
1) Gesso the ATC then spritz with water. While wet, spray LSG Opal Sea Oats and dry.
2) Stencil with TH Speckles and Stazon Timber Brown.
3) Cut out images from Hugs and Kisses and Chalkboard Sentiments collage sheets and add to card.
4) Rub Stazon Timber Brown ink around the edges.
1) I started with a pre-made background created with a Gel Press plate and random acrylic paint that I trimmed and glued to a tag.
2) Randomly stamp a script stamp onto background using white pigment ink.
3) Cut out your images from Scripted (I shrunk the sheet down) and Beautiful Book Marks collage sheets and add them to your tag. I tinted the Scripted image with DI Vintage Photo.
4) Place enamel dots in matching colors around the tag.
5) Edge the tag with XXX ink
6) Add coordinating ribbon to the tag and a brad to cover the hole.
For these and other great collage sheet, visit the Gecko Galz Etsy Store.
Don't forget to participate in the Gecko Galz February Customer Challenge, Vintage Valentine. You could win a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree.
Thank you for stopping by today.