Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Gecko Galz June Challenge - Man O Man

Good morning everyone and welcome to another Gecko Galz Challenge post.  With this month having Father's Day, one's thoughts turn to the men in our lives.  With that in mind, this month's challenge over on the Gecko Galz blog is Man O Man.

As you have probably realized from following my blog, I'm not a big masculine project-oriented person.  Mine are either gender neutral or feminine in theme.  Well, not this post.  For your viewing pleasure, one Masculine greeting card, coming right up!


I used an image from the Gecko Galz Sharp Dressed Man collage sheet.  I matted the image on a piece of burgundy card.  I then cut out Happy Father's Day from the Gecko Galz Man O' Man collage sheet and matted it on burgundy card as well.  I then placed both pieced on a piece of rich brown and gold scrapbook paper and then onto a piece of card that I colored with sepia ink and an ink applicator.

I know where this card is headed on Father's Day!

Want to enter the Gecko Galz June Challenge?  Well click over to the Gecko Galz Etsy site, grab you a couple of their wonderful digital collage sheets, and get going!  The Challenge runs the entire month.

Until later...................


Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment