Good morning everyone! It's the Masculine Event over at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and I've got my contribution to share with you.
This was a pretty simple card to make. As most of you are aware, I'm just getting started with cards.
1) Stamp Lost Cost Designs' Thick and Thin Men with white pigment ink onto a piece of watercolor paper you have gesso'd with black gesso.
2) Emboss with black EP (hats & shoes) and LSG Terra Cotta Plum EP.
3) Add more color with LSG Cheshire Cat Cherry and Art Anthology Glorious sprays.
4) Using an oval Sizzix die, cut out your stamped and embossed image.
5) Mat onto a piece of patterned paper (mine resembles stone blocks) and then onto a piece of light green card. Score and fold.
Thanks for stopping by!
NO More Shawl...
33 minutes ago