Good morning everyone! I have a great card to share with you today featuring quite a few Technique Junkies stamps.
1) Stamp Sea Urchins onto a piece of cardstock using Versamark ink and emboss with LSG Terra Cotta Plum EP. Trim.
2) Stamp Clam Shells onto a piece of cardstock using Colorbox Cocoa ink. Cut out two of the clam shells.
3) Stamp Starfish onto a piece of cardstock using Colorbox Stucco ink. Cut out a strip with the starfish being the focus.
4) Stamp Beach Day onto a piece of paper using Colorbox Brown ink and then emboss with LSG Desert Moon Copper Teal EP. Spray with Warm and Salmon Colorations. Trim.
5) Glue down your background (Sea Urchins) to your card, then glue down the starfish strip. Arrange and glue down your clam shells. Center Beach Day and glue.
6) Run a piece of string down the left edge, securing underneath your starfish strip.
Gorgeous Natural History Bird Printable!
15 minutes ago