Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Just Want to Say THANK YOU!

I want to say Thank You to everyone who wrote they well wishes for a speedy recover and to those who went and voted on my digital entry into a contest on another blog.  I have some of the BEST followers anyone could have!  Your kind words mean the world to me.

Thank you so very much.

As promised, in the near future, I will be having a giveaway to say thanks.  I've started compiling a few things and wracking my brain as to where I but the major part of the giveaway.  Yep, still can't find it and with a collar on, I can't dig around right now.  So, just hang in there and HOPEFULLY by sometime in March, I'll have my act together and will do a giveaway. 

Thanks again to everyone!

Smiles~

1 comment:

  1. It has got to be tough with that collar on. Hope you did well with the thing we voted on. I remember voting but don't remember for what reason. Does that sound insincere. I voted for you of course, because you are you. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete