Friday, February 5, 2010

Vintage Black Friday

Yep, it's back!  VBF is back.  I participated when Gypsy Brocante held it and when it was done, I missed it so much.  Well now The French Cupboard is hosting it, and it's only the first Friday of each month.  That's perfectly fine with me.  I'm just happy it's back - it's fun to go through my house with my new handy dandy Cannon I got for Christmas (my good camera is too bulky for things like this) and see what vintage black things I can find.

So, today, for your perusal, I've found some pens and an ink well (just arrived), a vintage black patent leather purse I have for sell in one of my Etsy stores, and an old doll in vintage black lace. 

I hope you enjoy, and please, check out the other participants.  You won't be disappointed.





Until Later.................
Smiles~

8 comments:

  1. Love your many Black items ~ really like the Old Ink Pens & bottle from the Ink.... I am excited about VBF & happy to be participating....
    Have a Great Weekend
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' those pens and ink well ... can you imagine actually writing with those? ... they do look pretty!

    Happy VBF ... it's good to "see" you again ; )

    xo
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection. Glad to be a part of the VBF group

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, the ink pens and bottles are so cool. Love them. What a fun thing to be participating in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doll is so sweet. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had some of those old pen nib holders.
    never thought of posting them for VBF, and now i sold them all. =0/

    Thanks for coming by and joining in my giveaway.

    good luck and blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gale, nope I don't do calligraphy, but with all the pins and nibs I have, I may just have to learn! Can't let all those neat pens go to waste.

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete