Saturday, July 16, 2016

At the Lake and Lock Up with Technique Junkies

Good morning everyone!  I have a couple of ATCs to share with you today that I created using Technique Junkies stamps.  I don't know what it is about ATCs but I just can't seem to get enough of them.


I started with a Bristol ATC and stamped Chain Link Fence using black Versafine ink.  I then embossed with clear EP.  I stamped the woman from The Rules onto a piece of mixed media paper, cut her out, and colored her with Art Anthology Colorations in Valentine, Glorious, Sandcastle, and Peacock Feathers, Art Anthology Velvet Portobello, and Metallique Gold Rush.  Next I stamped Lock Us Up onto a piece of mixed media paper, cut it out, wet it with water, then sprayed it with Art Anthology Glorious Colorations, edging it with washed tan ink.  


For this ATC, I once again started with a piece of Bristol paper.  I stamped Boom Boom Room with turquoise pigment ink and embossed with clear EP.  I then colored in the open boxes with Memento Potters Clay ink, a painbrush, and a little water to blend.  I stamped the anchor and sentiment from Better At The Lake Set of 5 and cut them out.  The anchor was painted with Metallique Silver Spoon mixed with glazing medium and Art Anthology Kona Velvet.  I then ran a black Micron pen around the edges.  I sprayed the sentiment with water to wet the paper and then misted with Art Anthology Siesta Key and blotted.  I edged it with Memento Desert Sand.

Well, that's all for today.  Stay tuned for more projects.  I post throughout the month.
  Chain Link Fence
The Rules          Boom Boom Room                  Better at the Lake Set of 5

Until later.........................  (sorry for the weird look, Blogger is acting up)


Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment