Good morning everyone and thank you for dropping by. As promised, here's the step-out for my PL-sized mixed media card called Wings.
1) Stamp Indinkera onto a piece of PL-sized (3-3/4 x 5-3/4) white cardboard.
2) Stamp Winged Girl twice onto mixed media paper with Versafine ink. Emboss one with LSG Midnight Copper EP and one with Cleopatra's Copper EP. Cut out.
3) Sprinkle Nuance powder in orange, bright yellow, and grace green on the background and mist with water. Dry.
4) Stencil translucent paste randomly through a circle stencil.
5) Die cut some shapes using the Sizzix Crosshatch Frameworks die and paint with coral paint. Spinkle on glitter while the paint is still wet. Add to background.
6) Punch out leaves and butterflies. Spray leaves with LSG Bells of Ireland Green and butterflies with Cotton Candy Pink, A Bit O' Bubbly, and Frenchy's Pink Pouf mists.
7) Place the Winged Girl you embossed with Midnight Copper EP on top of the other and offset slightly. Glue together, then add mounting pads at the back to pop it up off the page and add to the card.
8) Glue down the leaves in a circle around your image. Add butterflies.
9) Using soft matte gel, scatter glass glitter, micro beads, and glass beads across the card. I used rose glass glitter, rust glass beads, and grass microbeads.
10) Add TH Small Talk words. Splatter with yellow and white pain and black gesso.
I'm entering this in the Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog, Crafty Calendar Challenge, and More Mixed Media Challenges.
Old Window Makeover – Reader Feature
3 hours ago