Good morning everyone and welcome to another Gecko Galz Challenge post. This month's wonderful theme is Moon and Stars.
To give you some inspiration, I decided to create a canvas. Below is a step-by-step on how I created it.
1. Gesso a 4x6 canvas panel. Spray with Art Anthology Rustic and French Toast then dry.
2. Drop Art Anthology Decadent Minx onto the canvas and smear with your fingers.
3. Paint the edges with Diane Wakley Night acrylic paint.
4. Cut out your image from the Moonbeams Digital Collage Sheet. Add to the left side of the panel.
5. Die cut a moon from chipboard and paint with Metallique Gold Rush. When that is dry, add some Metallique Steampunk Copper with a palette knife. Place on the canvas so it is "embracing" your image.
6. Paint some stars with Metallique Silver Spoon and add them to your panel.
7. Finish it up with some sentiments from Tim Holtz Small Talk.
The Gecko Galz Customer Challenge runs all month, so get your entries in. The winner will recieve a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree! Visit http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ for more information.