Good morning everyone! As promised earlier this month, here's the instructions on how I created my Let's Dance tag for Skelli-Fest that was held earlier this month on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity blog.
Lots of Lost Coast Designs goodness here! Spiderweb Background, Dancing Skeletons, and Old Typewriter Alphabet.
So here we go..............
1. Stamp Spiderwebs Background in white pigment ink and emboss with clear or white EP.
2. Sprinkle on Nuance powders in red and gray and mist with water, moving the tag around until the colors blend and look like you want them to (totally subjective).
3. Remove the EP using a hot iron and plain copy paper. This make take several passes, making sure you keep moving to a clean spot on the paper (be careful not to get any on the iron).
4. Stamp the Dancing Skeletons with black Versafine ink and then emboss with black EP.
5. Run a piece of black fiber through the hole.
It's a subtle looking design in the photo but in person the black embossing really stands out. Hope you enjoyed!
I Got the Best of the Trade!
59 minutes ago