Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More ATCs

Okay, here are a couple more ATCs that I just finished up. 

This one is for a swap on Swap-Bot.  The swap coordinator for this particular swap has themed the ATCs on the 7 Deadly Sins.  She started with Lust.  I did a subtler take on that theme.

ATC Lust If you can’t read the words going across, it says “Lust dances the tango and looks good in tight clothes”.   Loved the saying and decided to build the ATC around that phrase.  Now, to come up with a card for Gluttony, the next of the 7 Deadly Sins.

This next card was done for an Open Theme One on One Swap in the Creative Souls group.

ATC October Creative Souls.  I learned exactly how painstakingly difficult it is to paste itty bitty microbeads to what you want them to stick to.  They wanted to stick to everything BUT the card; me, the tweezers, the glue, the work surface, thin air……you get the idea.

I sure hope my card making gets better.  They are just so plain compared to all the beautiful works of art other people are making out of their ATCs.   I guess practice makes perfect.

Well, that’s it' for today.  I was on the phone with the IRS for two hours, most of it spent on hold, trying to find out about EIN numbers, sole proprietorships, and filing taxes.  More on that fun subject later. 

LiveWrite Signature Line

No comments:

Post a Comment