For the tag:
1) Run the tag through a Xyron, lay it down on your paper from the High Society Paper Pack, and trim.
2) Add a couple of Dresden starbursts and lay your image from the Golden Splendor Collage Sheet over them.
3) Trim the edge with green and gold braid and run some black and gold fiber through the hole.
For this 5x7 canvas:
1) Cover the canvas with black gesso and dry completely.
2) Paint the right side with London Bus, Mermaid, and Captain Peacock paint from Paper Artsy.
3) Rub in some Inka Gold.
4) Trim down a piece of paper from the High Society Paper Pack and adhere it to the left side of your canvas.
4) Paint the oval frame (from Melissa Francis) with the same colors as your background, and add a trimmed image from the Golden Splendor Collage Sheet.
5) Stamp your sentiment and emboss with blue embossing powder.
6) Paint two chipboard leaf stems with the same color paints as your background, rub with Inka Gold.
7) I dug around in my stash and found a coordinating rose and a burlap butterfly. Arrange everything and glue down. You're done!
Now for what you have been waiting on. Your free digi stamp, courtesy of Gecko Galz.