Saturday, January 16, 2016

Together Journal Page for Technique Junkies

Good morning everyone!  I have fallen in love with Birds on a Fence from Technique Junkies.  It's been in my basket for a while, but I've just recently come to appreciate how versatile this stamp is.


I sprayed the background with Art Anthology Studio Blue and made sure it was good and dry.  I then dabbed a baby wipe across the page to lighten some areas and give the impression of clouds.  I then stamped Birds on a Fence across the bottom in black Versafine ink and them embossed with clear embossing powder.  Across the top, I stamped Together in black Versafine ink.  I then added a few butterflies from Little B.

This is headed out to New Mexico and I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do.

Until later......................


Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment