Friday, January 1, 2016

All that Glitters - Gecko Galz Customer Challenge for January

Good morning everyone!  This month's customer challenge over on the Gecko Galz blog is All That Glitters.  So, with that in mind, I created this journal page using lots of glittery goodness.


I started with a piece of paper from the Gecko Galz High Society Paper Pack.  I cut it to size and adhered it to my journal page and then brushed on Art Anthology Splashed Clear Coat for extra glitter.  Next, I cut out an image from the Gecko Galze Golden Splendor Collage Sheet and placed it to the right of center on my page.  Diamond wrap (can find in floral stores) was then run around the image and yellow rhinestones adhered at the corners.  I used Bo Bunney Gems in different colors to edge my page and finished up with Velvet Flowers from Petaloo.

Gecko Galz Etsy Store:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/geckogalz

Until later......................



Marilyn

1 comment: