Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween a la 100 Proof Press Stamps

I recently got a chance to play with some stamps from 100 Proof Press.  Let me tell you, they have some AWESOME stamps!

Here is an Altered Tag and an ATC I came up with for Halloween using their stamps.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

“Fancy” was was made using fabric and embellishments from Gauche Alchemy’s Limited Edition Halloween Mixed Media Color Kit, a plastic spider ring, fiber, Dylusions Mists, and Toasting Skeletons from 100 Proof Press Stamps. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

“EEK” was made using embellishments from Gauche’s Limited Edition Halloween Mixed Media Color Kit, confetti spiders and sticky-back gems, Dylusions Mists and Jumping Skeleton from 100 Proof Press Stamps.  I like the thought of a skeleton being afraid of spiders!

I had a blast with these stamps.  My goal was to come up with something funny to go with the skeletons instead of the normal Halloween creepy.  I think I succeeded.

Until later………….

LiveWrite Signature Line

No comments:

Post a Comment