Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sailing Away Journal Page for Technique Junkies

Good morning everyone!  Today I have a journal page featuring Technique Junkies stamps.  Specifically, I used Sea Waves S628 and Listen to the Sea SDX053.



To complete the page, I sprayed Art Anthology Waimea Bay and Ink Spot Colorations on the lower half of the page.  Next I stamps Sea Waves S628 and then resprayed both colors.  The top half was sprayed with Glorious Colorations and I then drew in the mountains with Kona Velvet.  The sun was done with Lemon Tart, Tango, and Desire Velvet.

Next, I sprayed Juicy and Raider Colorations onto my mat and misted with water, and also thinned out some Desire Velvet with water.  Using a round brush, I then stroked the colors across the page until I liked the way it looked.

The sentiment Listen to the Sea SDX053 was stamped onto a piece of cardstock that had been sprayed with Art Anthology Plush and Juicy Colorations.  I then cut it out and adhered it to my page.  The last think I did was glue on a little sailboat I had in my stash.

Love Technique Junkies stamps as much as I do?  Visit www.techniquejunkies,com!

Until later.............................


Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment