Friday, October 16, 2015

Hawk Journal Page for Technique Junkies

Good morning everyone!  I have a new journal page I have created for Technique Junkies using some of the new stamps released this month.



The background was completed way ahead of time, but I used Grass, Warm, and Sandcastle Colorations by Art Anthology.  I stenciled over it with a trial sample of colored Mud I happened to have handy and my Art Anthology Bubbles stencil.  I then stamped the Hawk Background stamp onto a piece of mixed media paper, cut him out, and colored him with Art Anthology Kona and Cotton Velvet and Chocolate Sorbet.  I stamped Live in the Present on another sheet of mixed media paper, trimmed it up, and added it to the top of my page.  Finally, I outlined the hawk in black Sharpie to make him stand out from the background.

Thank you for dropping by today.  Have a wonderful week!

Until later.................................


Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment