Saturday, November 28, 2015

Stormy Night Journal Page

Good morning everyone!  Today, I have a stormy journal page to share with you made with a bunch of Technique Junkies Stamps.  Yeah, it's kind of a tribute to Snoopy, who kept trying to write a book.  He always started with "It was a dark and stormy night".  So here's my take on it:


The journal page is watercolor paper, so I misted it lightly with water and then sprayed on Art Anthology Marlin, Sandcastle, and Plush Colorations.  Once that dried, I stamped the background using the Technique Junkies Wasted stamp and Sepia ink.

Next, I stamped the typewriter from the Technique Junkies Just My Type stamp set onto a piece of mixed media paper using Versifine Ink.  I cut that out and adhered it to my page.  Next, I stamped "dark and stormy night" from the Just My Type set directly onto the page with Versifine ink.

I then stamped Dark, Stormy, Night using the Technique Junkies Almano Upper and Lower Alphabet with Numbers set and Versifine Ink.  Lastly, I went around the edges with a black Pitt Big Brush Pen.

I love this page and hope the recipient does also (it's for a swap).

Until later........................


Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment