Saturday, February 13, 2016

Weird Journal Page for Technique Junkies

Good morning everyone!  Today I have a journal page I created for Technique Junkies using a couple of their stamp sets.


I started by stamping Double Weird on the lower right corner of my page.  I then masked it off with masking fluid.  Next I sprayed Art Anthology Valentine Colorations over the entire page.  Once that had dried, I stamped Brick Wall until my page was covered.  It takes some finesse, but you can stamp so it looks continuous.

I then removed the masking fluid from my stamp and painted one of the "weird" guys with Paper Artsy Eggplant and the other with Art Anthology Orchid Velvet.  Next I added washi tape along the right side and the bottom.  I stamped the sentiment from Double Weird Sayings, sprayed with Art Anthology Wild Orchids Colorations, cut it out, and added it to the upper left corner.  Finally I doodled around the edges with a white Signa pen and outlined a few of the "bricks".

A simple page, but I love it.  Until later................



Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment