Saturday, March 19, 2016

Tulips Card for Technique Junkies

Good morning everyone.  I'm a member of several Yahoo groups and on one, a member was requesting a RAK card for her ill mother.  So, of course, I had to send one.


I spread several colors of Art Anthology Gemstones onto my 5x7 Gel Press plate and then pulled my print.  Next, using my 8x10 Misti, I stamped Tulips from Technique Junkies twice to get a really good, dark impression.  I have to say I love my Misti and don't know how I did without it.

I trimmed up the printed card and then matted it on coordinating paper and then on a darker piece of coordinating card.  I stamped Seeds of Today from Technique Junkies on the paper I used to mat my print and adhered it to the front right corner.

Hopefully, this card has arrived at its destination.  It was really fun to create and I hope you love it as much as I do (it was hard to part with).

Until later...............................


Marilyn

1 comment: