Monday, June 6, 2016

Manga Dream

Good morning everyone!  The challenge this month over on the Lost Coast Challenge blog is Use Something See-through.  So, for my challenge piece, I used acetate.

Don't we all just have tons of this stuff laying around from old packaging?  I know I do.  So, in order to be a better person and recycle, I decided to use a piece for this ATC.


1)  Stamp you image from the Mini Manga Set with Stazon ink onto a piece of acetate and trim to fit.  Set aside for now.
2)  Stamp your background using one of the Grunge ATC Set backgrounds in Cocoa pigment ink.  Heat set.
3)  Sprinkle on several colors of Nuance powder, spritz with water, and dry.
4)  Take you Mini Manga image and paint the BACK with Metallique Steampunk Copper and Gold Rush, and Paper Artsy London Bus.  Dry.
5)  Outline your ATC with a white pen, also outline a view of the diamonds.
6)  Glue on your acetate with Glossy Accents.
7)  Stamp "dream" using the Old Typewriter Alphabet set and black Versafine ink.
8)  Add a few silver stars (I die cut mine from chipboard using an old Sizzix die).

Done!

Until later..................



Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment