Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Couple of Dolls I've Done

As promised, here are a few more of my dolls, these created from kits by Dana Burton (Dana@MiniatureArt.com). She has wonderful kits and classes that she offers throughout the year. Check out the MiniDollList website link to the left of this entry. There you can find out all about our MiniDollList group and the fun we have.


This first one is a chic grandma headed for a night out on the town.



















Then here is a Venetian Courtesan - she's one of my favorites and one of my more recent dolls to be completed (the first part of this year).











And finally, a proper Victorian miss, out of a stroll - I haven't finished her parasol just yet.



















I currently have a grandmotherly doll that I just need to finish up and many more in mind to do - some kits, some from my imagination, and some from Dana's wonderful pattern list that I subscribe to. Also, I am waiting on delivery of a wonderful kit from Nancy Cronin; Miss Havisham. I will continue to post pictures of dolls that I have completed in the past along with new dolls as I finish them.

To the left, you will find a growing list of my favorite miniature doll websites, suppliers, and blogs. Also, please check out miniaturesonly.com , a wonderful auction website devoted specifically to miniatures. Enjoy!

Well, back to the daily grind.

1 comment:

  1. I did not know you had a blog! Was I not paying attention? I think you have done a good job here and I do like the Tudor style lady a lot. I think I never tire of richly decorated and printed fabrics. Nicely done! Kathi

    ReplyDelete