Friday, March 26, 2010

Postcard Friday

Today’s postcard is another one from France.  As most of you know by now, I LOVE vintage French postcards and can’t get enough of them.  I even visit the much-despised Ebay in search of them.

Without further ado, here  is today’s postcard:

 Antique French Girl Postcard Front  Antique French Girl Postcard Back

I love it when the postcard has been used and there is writing on the back.  To me, it makes it so much more collectable.

Now, please don’t forget you have time to enter my giveaway HERE.  It’s for a beautiful blue cappuccino cup and since there have been very few entries, you have a great chance at it. 

Until later………………………….

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely postcard and I agree, the writing on the back makes it even better!
    Did you link up with Cindy for Show and Tell Friday? If not, you should so more people can enter your giveaway!!! I already entered:)

    ReplyDelete