Saturday, March 27, 2010

Looky Looky – I won & I bought

Okay, so I’ve been a little lucky again, plus I scored some really cool pincushions for a worthy cause.

First, the win!  Oh and I CANNOT FIND THE HOSTESS OF THIS WONDERFUL BLOG CANDY!!!!  Look what I won, but I am so embarrassed!  Please if you follow me and sponsored what you see below, let me know so I can give you full credit.  It’s been wild wild wild around her with my mother-in-law getting sick and me having to help her, going back to work, undertaking a new venture (more on that later) and just RL in general!  ARRRGGHHH.  I’m so sorry.  Well, here’s the wonderful loot:

IMG_0517  Soaps and cards and tea OH MY!  AWESOME

IMG_0518  Then look at this lovely teacup (in my favorite blue color, a vintage silver spoon with lilac, and bath salts.  YUMMY!

Next, I participated in Inspiration Avenue's charity auction to benefit Angel Faces.  Look at what my high bid got me!

IMG_0519 IMG_0520 IMG_0521 IMG_0522

Awesome pincushions (love the kitty and the cute fox on top) and a so sweet & cute corsage, all handmade & donated by Beth at BethsBagz & Dime Store Chic.  Again, all proceeds went to Angel Faces, an extremely worth cause.

All in all, a great trip to the old Post Office last week.

Well, gotta get some clothes washed and folded and get ready for a baseball game tonight.  YEA! Opening of baseball season.  My son is a pitcher and I love to see him play.  Course, as a mom, I’m always on pins and needles that he’s going to have a good pitching night.  You always want your children to succeed.

Don’t forget, you have until Midnight on Sunday, April 3rd CST to enter my giveaway for a beautiful Cappuccino cup.  Just go HERE to enter.

Until later………………………….

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you did great with all those goodies!!! Good luck to your son with his game:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've shared some great things, there! I love those pincushions. Adorable.

    We're gearing up for baseball here, too. It will soon start monopolizing many of our evenings and weekends.

    Have a peaceful Sunday.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've shared some great things, there! I love those pincushions. Adorable.

    We're gearing up for baseball here, too. It will soon start monopolizing many of our evenings and weekends.

    Have a peaceful Sunday.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comments and visits.
    congrats on your win...enjoy.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, the cat pincushion is AWESOME!

    Laci

    ReplyDelete