Monday, February 13, 2012

Sharing Received ATCs–Be My Valentine Swap

I thought I would share some of the wonderful cards I have been receiving lately.

Recently, I hosted a “Be My Valentine” ATC swap on Milliande. It was the first time I ever hosted a swap.

These are some of the wonderful cards I received:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Awesome ATC by Darcy Nalder

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Both of these are from Jackie Nichols – Aren’t they wonderful? Can you believe Jackie just recently began making ATC’s?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         By Marie – Just Gorgeous

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Beautiful Watercolors ATCs by Ruth Dailey

Do you know what the sweetest part is?  I only had two swap partners.  I received several of these cards (& more - pictures at a later date) as “thank you’s” for hosting the swap.  Can I tell you just how awesome that made me feel?  I was walking on air!

Ladies, it’s YOU that deserve a THANK YOU!  You made my first ever hosted swap a HUGE SUCCESS!

LiveWrite Signature Line

No comments:

Post a Comment