Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Have Not Stopped Creating

Yep, I know it’s been awhile since I posted any of my projects, but I have been extremely busy.  The reason you haven’t seen anything is because the projects are for Design Teams and therefore I have to wait for them to post my projects to their sites before I can post here.

In the meantime, I’ll give you a peak at what I’m working on now.  I took these shots in my studio yesterday.  Yes, I do leave the door open when it’s pretty and not too hot.  I like the natural light. 

Photoc
Photoa
So now you see what my desk looks like when I’m in the middle of something.  Oh, and it’s even worse today because I pulled out more items to work with.

What you are looking at are six projects; one finished (I made two ATCs - they are kind of hidden), three in process, and two in the design stages.  Looks like a big mess huh?

Below is something I’ve been working on.  What I couldn’t decide was what to do with it BUT I think I have some idea now.  I went trolling through my images and now have two competing themes to decide from.

Photod

What I like about this is the effect I got when I stamped the image in VersaMark ink and then embossed over it with Emerald Embossing Powder (it’s on a plain old piece of Bristol board).  Now to just pull the rest of the elements together (once I decide which theme to go with) & get it done.

As for the ATC project I did complete, I’ll have pictures taken and uploaded soon.

Until later…………….

LiveWrite Signature Line

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that looks great! Looks like your desk is covered with fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete